|DUSK Deals - Frequently Asked Questions|
1. Where are you located?
We are currently a home based business out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
2. What online payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept PayPal. We take fraud very seriously, so to protect our customers we fully monitor and report all suspicious activity. Prices are in Canadian (CAD) dollars, to calculate your estimated cost in a foreign currency click here.
For credit card purchases, the name and billing address must match the information attached to the credit card. If not, the order cannot be processed until the proper information is received. This is for your safety and ours. Once we receive payment, we will process the order and you will receive an order confirmation by email. If we have any questions, we will contact you by email or phone.
3. Where do you ship to?
We ship all over Canada and the United States and most International Countries. We also offer free standard shipping for orders to Canada and the U.S of $200.00 CAD or more before taxes. There is an entire page dedicated to shipping information, for more information click here.
4. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged once you complete your purchase. Once we receive confirmation of payment from your credit card company, we will then ship your order.
5. I haven’t received my item. Who should I contact?
All orders are processed Monday through Friday, but are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays. Don’t forget to allow 1 business day for order processing. If you still think your order is missing in action, use your tracking number on the Canada Post/UPS website that was sent to you via email.
6. Can I order by telephone?
Of course you can! Just call a 416.271.0546 and we will be happy to help you.
7. Is your site secure?
Yes, all private credit card information is encrypted across a secure line. You can learn about what encryption we use click here
8. Can I change my order after I have totalled my sale?
Yes, you can hit the "Shopping Bag" link and add or delete items before you finalize your purchase. Just make sure you only click the "Submit" button once. This will avoid any duplicate charges.
9. Do I have to pay taxes on my purchase?
Yes, sales tax is calculated according to Canadian Tax Laws based on the Province in which the order is being shipped. The tax calculation shown online is only a quote. There are situations where this quote will differ from the total charged. But don't fret; the difference between the two is usually no more than a few cents. Once your order is finalized, the sales tax will be re-calculated based on Provincial tax rates. For shipments outside of Canada, customers may be responsible for paying taxes in their own countries. For U.S and International orders, you may be responsible for customs duties and/or taxes. 10. How do I know if my order went through?
There is an easy way to verify that your order went through. If you received an email confirmation, your order is being processed.
10. What is your return policy?
- We accept returns for a full refund, exchange or store credit within 14 days of the item being received by the customer.
- Items must be in the same condition as when they were sent.
- Refunds will include the cost of the item plus the original shipping charge.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipment to us.
- Refunds will be processed through PayPal.
- If you have any question, please contact us at 1.416.271.0546 or firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Can I split the payment for my order between PayPal and another form of payment?
Sorry, no. If you're using PayPal, you won't be able to use any other form of payment on that order.
12. How do I return or exchange something if I've paid for it with PayPal?
As with any return or exchange, if you contact a DUSK DEALS Diva/Divo they will help you through the process. Click here to view our Return Policy and get started.
13. Can I pay with PayPal over the phone?
Sorry no, you won't be able to place PayPal orders over the phone, but you can call in an order and use your credit card.
14. Can I add items to my PayPal order once I've submitted it?
Sorry again. Once you have submitted your PayPal order, it's set in stone. You can always place another order with us though.
15. Why isn’t my PayPal payment going through?
Check to see that the billing addresses for your DUSK DEALS order and your PayPal account match. If they do, check the rest of your PayPal account info for errors, including your current balance.
16. Why doesn't the Canada Post or UPS web site recognize the tracking number for an order I placed?
Your tracking number won’t be recognized until approximately 24 hours after your order has shipped. This is the time needed for their online tracking system to update. Try tracking your package again the following day and follow it to your front door. If you are still having problems, please Contact Us.
17. What happens if a product is cancelled on my order?
The bad news is if an item is cancelled from your order, it means the item is sold out or no longer available. The good news is that you will be contacted by a DUSK DEALS Diva/Divo to discuss your options.
18. Why haven't I received an email regarding my order?
There are usually two reasons why you are not receiving our email notifications. You may have an outdated email address on file or you may have a spam blocker that is filtering out emails from our system.
Make sure to keep your user information current. Also, try turning off any spam blockers that could be preventing our messages from getting to you. If you still have problems, feel free to call DUSK DEALS at 1.416.271.0546 or email info@DUSK Deals.on.ca
19. I purchased socks, intimates, bathing suit or lingerie and it doesn't fit, can I exchange it?
Sorry, no. All intimates, socks, bathing suits and lingerie that are purchased are deemed final sale.
20. How will you notify me if there is a problem with my order?
We will notify you by either phone or email, so it’s important that your email address and phone number is accurate and current. 21. What is a "verbal authorization" and why do you need one for my order to ship?
A brief conversation with a DUSK DEALS Diva/Divo is sometimes necessary to verify credit card information. This is known as a "verbal authorization" and it protects cardholders from unauthorized purchases. If you receive an email requesting a verbal authorization, please give us a call 1.416.271.0546 so we can get your order on its way.
21. If I return merchandise, how long will it take to receive my store credit?
We'll process your store credit as soon as we receive your returned merchandise and it is in the condition it was sent to you in. Please refer to our Return Policy.
22. Do you ship orders overseas?
Yes, we ship orders all over the world. All order communication can be done via email or by calling us at 1.416.271.0546. It’s very important that your email address is current. Please make sure to double-check your shipping address too. Your phone number is required; it helps in case there is a delivery problem so we can contact you to let you know. To view our Shipping Policy click here.
23. What shipping methods are available?
To view our different shipping methods, please visit our shipping page click here.
24. How should I care for my vinyl stuff?
Always hang vinyl away from other garments, especially other vinyl pieces. Vinyl can become sticky if you fold it or store it next to other vinyl items. It may adhere to or bleed onto itself or the other item, causing irreparable damage. Never wash vinyl in a washing machine or dry it in a clothes dryer. The safest method to clean vinyl clothing and accessories is to wipe them clean with a damp cloth and hang them up to dry.
25. How should I care for my pleather items?
Pleather can be hand washed, but always check the label beforehand. A simple and safe method to clean pleather is to surface wash it with a mild detergent and a damp washcloth. Hang it to air dry. Of course, always test a small area before using detergent on the garment.
26. How do I care for delicates like bras, corsets and garter skirts?
Hand wash your delicate items in cold water with a mild detergent. Very gently use a dry, absorbent towel to remove any excess water, and then hang the item to dry. When storing, never place the item into an overcrowded drawer; make sure that it has room to bend but isn’t sharply folded.
27. How do I care for panties?
Most cotton panties can be machine washed in cold water, but they are all labeled with care instructions that should be checked before washing.
28. What’s the difference between a corset and a bustier?
A corset has no cups and is usually worn as a fashion top. A bustier has cups and is usually worn as an intimate apparel piece.
29. How do I know what size corset or bustier I wear?
A corset is sized just like any other women’s top. You would purchase your size accordingly. A bustier is sized by bra cup size. Purchase your bustier according to your bra cup size.
30. How do I care for a T-Shirt with a transfer image on it?
Follow the care instructions as closely as possible. Wash your T-Shirt inside out, preferably in cold water, and never iron the transfer image.
31. Can’t I just wash something that is marked Dry Clean Only if I’m really careful?
No. Following the care instructions on the label keeps your garment wearable! There's a good chance it may disintegrate in the washing machine!
32. How do I get the size label off of my T-Shirt without ruining the screen or transfer?
Size labels should never be so sticky that they damage a screen or transfer image, but pulling them off slowly and carefully can avoid the remote possibility of damage.
33. How do I care for clothing that has spikes, rivets and grommets?
Removing all straps or other accents that can be removed is a great idea. Make sure to have all zippers zipped, buttons buttoned and snaps snapped. Wash garments delicately in cold water. If possible, try using dark-colored material detergent, such as Woolite. Mend any material that may be strained by the weight of hardware, straps and stuff.
34. Am I supposed to wear a bra with my bustier or corset?
Usually not. The support they provide should do the trick! However, if you're more comfy with one on, go for it!
35. How much does a T-Shirt shrink?
They'll shrink about 5% in length and width, if care instructions are followed correctly. This is about 1 1/2" for both measurements. Not following care instructions can result in more shrinkage. Bottom line: wash 'em in cold water and hang dry 'em. That's how they stay purty.
36. What does “man-made” mean?
"Man-made" means the item is made completely of synthetic materials and contains no animal products.
37. What is “pleather”?
This refers to any synthetic material that looks a lot like leather.
38. When can I expect to begin seeing swimwear on the site?
Watch for swimwear around early spring, like April or May.
39. When can I expect to begin seeing long sleeves, sweaters and jackets on the site?
You'll start looking for things to bundle up in around late summer, like July or August.
40. When can I expect to begin seeing warm weather clothes?
They'll hit around the same as swimwear, around April or May.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and/or policies on this website or modify any features of this website at any time without prior notice. Any changes to our terms, conditions and/or policies will become effective upon our posting of the revised terms, conditions and/or policies on the site. Use of the site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms, conditions and/or policies then in effect.
To obtain additional information on our privacy policies and procedures, please contact us at 416-271.0546 or via e-mail at info@DUSKDeals.ca
To unsubscribe please send an email to info@DUSKDeals.ca